We live in a city where things are happening. Constantly. Whether you’re driving for work or pleasure, SUVs in St. John’s are becoming increasingly popular, and for very good reason. SUVs give you the comfort and convenience of a family vehicle with the durability and work ethic of a truck… and not just any truck. Ford SUVs give you the power and dependability most other SUVs only dream of.
- The Ford Escape lets you go green, no matter what colour you choose! The Escape's EcoBoost engine, and even the Active Grille Shutters, help make the vehicle more fuel-efficient. Then there’s the seat foam partially derived from soy beans, and carpets made from a blend of post-industrial polyester fibres and post-consumer fibres derived from recycled plastic bottles. And that’s just the start.
- The Ford Explorer redefines smart driving. First there’s the available lane-keeping system. Then there’s the collision warning with brake support that scans traffic ahead and provides an alert and pre-charges the brakes if it senses a collision coming up. The features and technology are too much to cover here, but you can come visit us at Cabot Ford Lincoln and see them for yourself!
- The Ford Expedition does it all. This large SUV's power, style, and plenty of space for passengers and cargo, is what gives this large-size SUV its stunning, imposing presence on the road. It has best-in-class leg-room, best-in-class estimated fuel consumption, and best-in-class towing of 9,300 lbs, when equipped with the Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package.
- The Ford Edge takes you to the very edge indeed, with available features such as SYNC® with MyFord Touch®20, a voice-activated system to communicate, entertain, and inform you and your passengers. You’ll love other available features such as the adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support, and the BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert that signals you to the presence of another vehicle in your path.
- The Ford EcoSport is fun, capable and connected! With an 8-inch touchscreen, two smart-charging USB ports, and ability for Wi-Fi hotspots, you'll never miss a moment. While it's compact in size, it certainly is not small, in terms of capability! The new EcoSport has a variety of features that creates a comfortable ride, whether it's a leisurely drive through town or exploring beyond the paved roads.
- The Ford Flex seats seven, and has the most 2nd and 3rd row leg room in its class, with head room to spare. How about heated and cooled front seats? The Flex SEL has ’em! Flex also offers an available refrigerated 2nd-row console that even has a freeze mode, if being cool isn’t cool enough… and that’s just the start of Flex’s many features.