How Come So Many People Rely on the Super Duty Truck in NL?
Require a truck that can handle a big job? With several Class-Exclusive and Best-in-Class features, tackle the harshest of jobs and climates with confidence and style. Whether you are in the construction or snow clearing industries, are looking to tow a large boat or trailer from town to cabin, or are using your vehicle in harsher weather conditions, the Ford Super Duty models are meant for you.
Despite handling the roughest of terrain and weather with ease, the Super Duty is also extremely easy to function in everyday life! The safety features and use of up to seven cameras will give you the confidence you need, when it comes to backing into parking spots or parallel parking downtown... and despite such impressive power and handling specs, the Super Duty's quiet cabin and luxurious interior options provide a comfortable driving experience.
All vehicle information has been gathered from Ford Canada's Model Comparison tool. Please note that none of these assistive features should replace driver's attention or decision making control. For more information or to test drive our new Super Duty trucks in St. John's, drop by 177 Kenmount Road or call us at 709-722-6600.
Power & Handling
- Choose between diesel and gas, as well as an assortment of engines, including the Best-in-Class 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8, which delivers 450 horsepower and 935 lb.-ft of torque.
- Shifting is seamless with Ford's TorqShift G 6-Speed Automatic.
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE Live-Drive Power PTO allows for multiple add-ons to operate at the same time, even when the truck is stopped.
- Exhaust Braking is optional with the 6.7L PowerStroke Turbo Diesel, generating back pressure to slow the vehicle down, providing you better control as you drive downhill, no matter what you're loading, towing or the weather conditions.
Looking for Maximum Durability?
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE high-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy body is dent-and-ding resistant, and not subject to red rust.
- Highest Payload and Towing in it's class, the SuperDuty's fully-boxed frame is made with 95% high-strength steel and 10 crossmembers, which is 24 times stiffer than the previous design.
- Enhanced and stronger axles to effectively handle Best-in-Class 935 lb. ft. of Torque from the available 6.7L PowerStroke Turbo Diesel Engine.
- Standard AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control and Trailer Sway Control helps maintain better stability of the vehicle an the trailer in tow, even on the curviest of roads.
Reliable Loading,Towing & Storing
- Maximum payload of 7,630 lb.
- Maximum conventional tow rating of 21,000 lbs.
- Maximum 5th-wheel tow rating of 27,500 lbs.
- Maximum Gooseneck Hitch rating of 35,000 lbs.
- Top-rated gross combination weight rating of 43,300 lbs.
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE Flat load floor with available rear seat storage with the SuperCab and CrewCab models make cargo transport easier than ever.
- SuperCab models feature rear hinged doors which open 170-degrees, for un-blocked cargo access.
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE Integrated Tailgate Steps are available, for easier access access to the truck bed.
Safety & Technology
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE Available BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage will alert you when a vehicle enters your blind spot.
- CLASS-EXCLUSIVE Trailer Reverse Guidance uses sideview and tailgate mirrors cameras for a better view of what's on the side of you trailer.
- Cross-Traffic Alert (Truck only) can detect if a vehicle is passing behind, as you back in and out of driveways or parking spaces.
- Up to seven cameras are available to make your driving experience easier than ever, including an optional 360-degree view of the truck.
- Optional factory-installed Upfitter Interface Module and Switches allows you to contorl devices using a laptop, located in the overhead console for aftermarket add-ons such as lights, strobes, 2-way radio, or a winch.