Why the F-150 is Newfoundland and Labrador's Most Loved Pick-Up
Best-in- class torque. Best-in-class payload, up to 3,270 lbs. Best-in-class towing, up to 13,200 lbs. With specs like these, work or play, the possibilities are endless when you own one of our Ford F-150s in St. John's, NL! The F-150 comes in a variety of models, packages and engines to meet your specific trucking needs. Additionally, this truck comes with smart features such as sway control, backup and blind spot assistance, available 360-degree camera with split view display, and so much more... but wait! Just because this truck was made to work hard, doesn't mean you have to give up high-class finishing touches like unique trims, wheels and tires, interior features and accents. Photos and videos can never do an F-150 justice so if you would like to experience the beauty of the F-150 with your own eyes, drop by 177 Kenmount Road for a test drive today!
Whether you're taking your F-150 down the smaller roads of downtown St. John's or off the grid completely, feel confident knowing that you have control of the road ahead of you. All vehicle information has been gathered from Ford Canada's Model Comparison tool. Please note that none of these assistive features should replace driver's attention or decision making control.
Power & Handling
- Best-in-class horsepower and torque.
- Military-grade, lightweight, high-strength, aluminum-alloy body and bed
- Six-engine line-up, featuring gas and diesel options.
- F-150 Transmissions are available up to 10-speed.
- Available truck bed features such as Flexible, configurable BoxLink System, stowable loading ramps, integrated tailgate step with lift assist, remote tailgate release, and class-exclusive deployable box side steps makes loading and unloading easier than ever.
- The F-150's optional 360-degree camera with split-view display makes it easy to get in and out of tight spaces.
Interested in Off-Roading in NL?
- The available electronic shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system allows you to move into 4x4 easily. ESOF lets you choose 3 options: 4WD Low, 4WD High, and 2WD.
- Optional Hill Descent Control allows for a controlled descent on rough terrain without any driver brake input.
- Skid Plates and off-road tuned shock absorbers can also further enhance to driving experience.
- Productivity Screens are located right in front of the driver. It shows trailer towing status, off-roading stats, as well as gauges and meters for fuel, oil pressure, speedometer, odometer and engine coolant temperature.
Reliable Loading, Towing & Storing
- Best-in-class payload and towing, with half-ton pickup features available.
- Ford's available Blind-Spot Information System has trailer coverage, while Pro Trailer Backup Assist is an option that makes backing up a trailer easier than ever before.
- All F-150's have AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC) and Trailer Sway Control, which improves vehicle control in all weather conditions, including ice and snow.
- A fully flat load floor and rear seats that fold up and down make it easy to transport heavier items.
- Available lighting options allow you to continue working on your projects, long after the sun sets.
Safety & Technology
- Available 360-degree camera with split-view display utilizes 4 cameras to allow you to see every inch around your vehicle; especially helpful for the smaller streets of downtown St. John's, parking in tight spaces and off-roading.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go technology allows you to set your speed and the distance between you and the vehicle ahead. The vehicle will maintain your desired speed, automatically accelerating or slowing down based on the vehicle distance in front of you. Stop-and-Go technology will also stop at traffic lights, and resume driving when the vehicle in front of you starts moving.
- Available Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Cross-Traffic Alert will signal an alert on your outside driver mirror, to let you know someone is in your blind spot, which also adapts to and blind spots when towing longer items.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking will alert you if you are ascending upon a pedestrian or vehicle too quickly, and allows the brakes to become more sensitive to allows for quicker stop-time. Brakes can also automatically apply themselves in pre-collision situations.