Roush Authorized Dealer
We’re Your Roush Dealer in St. John’s NL
Cabot Ford Lincoln is proud to be your exclusive dealer in Newfoundland and Labrador for ROUSH Performance Products!
ROUSH is one of the most trusted names in North America for aftermarket performance parts, vehicles and crate engines. That makes them a perfect fit for Cabot Ford Lincoln and the name we’ve carved out as the province’s only Ford and Lincoln dealer and the creator of exceptional custom trucks.
Cabot Ford Lincoln can outfit your new or current Mustang or F-150 with ROUSH aftermarket performance parts, performance crate engines, and custom graphics. And the closer you look, the better your vehicle gets.
Depending upon the upgrade you choose, core components may include:
- ROUSH Exhaust System with Quad TipsPrepped for ROUSH Active Performance Exhaust System
- 20-Inch Quicksilver Wheels with Ultra High Performance Cooper RS3 Series Tires
- Front Fascia with Aero Pockets
- High Flow Upper Grille with “2” Badge
- High Flow Lower Opening
- Front Chin Splitter
- Performance Driving Lamps
- “ROUSH” Fender Badges
- Side Rocker Aero Aids
- Rear Fascia Side Splitters
- Aero Rear Valance
- Rear Blackout Panel with “ROUSH” Badging
- Rear Decklid Spoiler
- “ROUSH” Embroidered Floor Mats
- And more!
Optional components might include:
- RS2 Side Rocker Graphics
- Hood Graphic
- “ROUSH” Instrument Gauge Cluster
- “ROUSH” Illuminated Door Sill Plates
- Billet Performance Pedals available for manual and automatic transmissions
- 6-Speed Shifter Ball
- Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- Body Side Scoop
- Quarter-Window Scoops
- ROUSH Active Performance Exhaust System
- Locking Lug Nuts
A ROUSH upgrade by Cabot Ford Lincoln blurs the line between road and track. Your Mustang or F-150 becomes even more of a powerhouse, packing race-proven technologies into advanced automotive engineering. You’ll turn heads and win hearts with the style, performance, and handling characteristics of the racetrack all modified for street-legal usage. In fact, many of ROUSH’s products are designed by the same engineering group that helped Roush Racing become the winningest Ford racing team in history.
Take a look at the ROUSHcharger™, the only aftermarket supercharger that continues the factory drivetrain warranty on the car, and the only one to carry a full 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. In fact, when Spike TV’s Horsepower TV installed it on a stock Ford Mustang, they basically claimed “this is the best engineered product, the easiest install, and the most thoroughly written instruction manual we have ever used on the air.”
Ready to redefine your ride? Contact Cabot Ford Lincoln to see what a rush a ROUSH can be!